linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for the new site............

+4
rcdallas
topgroove
Wild Leg
johnbellamy
8 posters

Go down

Thanks for the new site............ Empty Thanks for the new site............

Post  johnbellamy Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:05 am

I hope it has great success, and allows its members to discuss, teach, learn and share knowlwedge about the great trade of linework, a new site is what was needed, again many thanks.

Johnny B.
johnbellamy
johnbellamy

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the new site............ Empty Re: Thanks for the new site............

Post  Wild Leg Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 am

Ditto!!!! Much needed! Now if we can get this ball rolling!

Wild Leg

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the new site............ Empty Re: Thanks for the new site............

Post  topgroove Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:21 pm

That's the tough part Getting the ball rolling. We got to get the word out that there is an alternative to Tracy.com. If we can get enough people to register over here it will be sucsessfull
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Post  rcdallas Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:48 pm

so need to fix a few bugs before getting craaazy! get to work!!!
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 am

Wow this stuff is a little confusing, but I think I worked out a few bugs. Could you guys post in a few different forums here to see if they stay seperate? Anyone have any sugestions or changes they'ld like to see? Idea

admin
Admin

https://linemantoolbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the new site............ Empty Now we're talkin'

Post  BC_boy Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:36 am

Looks good! Congrats on gettin' things all figgered out, look forward to the new site.
BC_boy
BC_boy

Back to top Go down

Post  MI-Lineman Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Admin wrote: Wow this stuff is a little confusing, but I think I worked out a few bugs. Could you guys post in a few different forums here to see if they stay seperate? Anyone have any sugestions or changes they'ld like to see? Idea

Yeah! NO POLITICS!!! affraid Evil or Very Mad
MI-Lineman
MI-Lineman

Back to top Go down

Post  topgroove Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Feel free to talk about anything you want here, we're not gonna micro manage here. I got sick of tracyworld with swamp constantly spewing his anti union, political crap. seriously how many people over there really tried to help out apprentices or engage in any electrical theory?
I'll be getting a few trainers to join here in a week or two and things are gonna heat up I hope Very Happy
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Post  rcdallas Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:07 pm

wyedeltabank wrote:Feel free to talk about anything you want here, we're not gonna micro manage here. I got sick of tracyworld with swamp constantly spewing his anti union, political crap. seriously how many people over there really tried to help out apprentices or engage in any electrical theory?
I'll be getting a few trainers to join here in a week or two and things are gonna heat up I hope Very Happy

I suppose I can bust out some meaningful theory junk. It's nice time to time to go back through sometimes I soak up something new or just brush up on a few things.

I just had a good training with the use of radars and arc flash method, etc. I'll have to do some kind of fancy write up. Can't seem to ever find of that stuff anywhere.

Simple stuff about name plates...get into some deals about regulators like load bonus feature, etc.

Delta-Wye won't phase with a Wye-Wye angular displacement and so on. Take time but get there.
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  Boomer gone soft Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Good to see familiar faces! I haven't been around.... I was just so sick of that other place. I am glad to see a fresh start.

Boomer gone soft

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:18 pm

good to see you boomer... welcome Very Happy

admin
Admin

https://linemantoolbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum