linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They were stupid enough to let Swamgas Back on.

5 posters

Go down

They were stupid enough to let Swamgas Back on. Empty They were stupid enough to let Swamgas Back on.

Post  CanadianLineman Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:00 am

I guess they were stupid enough to let Swampas back on and now it's turning into a follow yourself up your own arsehole over there. One just has to shake your head. That clown has ruined that site for more than 12 years and they let him back on to ruin it all over again.
CanadianLineman
CanadianLineman

http://www.shotgunsbc.ca

Back to top Go down

They were stupid enough to let Swamgas Back on. Empty Let them have it...........

Post  johnbellamy Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:59 am

This site can grow into a great tool, but if you give posters like swamprat the time of day over here, you will just turn posters away, I appriciate Top showing the inicitive to start a new site, and I was happy to join, some might not join because of me, but if you start bashing others from the other site here, people will just think same old bullshit, different site, fresh site, fresh start, so lets make the best out of it.

Johnny B.
johnbellamy
johnbellamy

Back to top Go down

They were stupid enough to let Swamgas Back on. Empty Re: They were stupid enough to let Swamgas Back on.

Post  topgroove Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:20 pm

johnbellamy wrote:This site can grow into a great tool, but if you give posters like swamprat the time of day over here, you will just turn posters away, I appriciate Top showing the inicitive to start a new site, and I was happy to join, some might not join because of me, but if you start bashing others from the other site here, people will just think same old bullshit, different site, fresh site, fresh start, so lets make the best out of it.
Johnny B.
you are so right john. If we use this site to bash nitt witts like swamp it will turn people off. Let swamp post his silly crap over there, if anything it will push folks here.

topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

They were stupid enough to let Swamgas Back on. Empty Sorry,

Post  CanadianLineman Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 pm

I was just amazed. Shall I delete?

CanadianLineman
CanadianLineman

http://www.shotgunsbc.ca

Back to top Go down

They were stupid enough to let Swamgas Back on. Empty Re: They were stupid enough to let Swamgas Back on.

Post  BATTMAN Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:11 pm

johnbellamy wrote:This site can grow into a great tool, but if you give posters like swamprat the time of day over here, you will just turn posters away, I appriciate Top showing the inicitive to start a new site, and I was happy to join, some might not join because of me, but if you start bashing others from the other site here, people will just think same old bullshit, different site, fresh site, fresh start, so lets make the best out of it.

Johnny B.
And I submit my wrist for a little slapping if I need reminded. I have went though my emails and cherry picked a few that I thought would be of service in building a good informational site. I need to talk to Groove and find out how it is set up on advertisers, since there is a couple Kansas companies into supplying and testing rubber goods and is on the OSHA board of advisers. I have never seen this one company advertise anywhere.
Even if I disagree with the present course of Byron's site, I was part of it for 11 or 12 years and will not trash it here or there.
Topgrooves problem is he is still actively employed, and with family, job and other commitments, has his hands full. He hasn't ask me anyway, for help in the Tech part of setting up, which I can';t do anyway from lack of computer software skills, But if one of you has the knowledge, you might get with the man.

BATTMAN
BATTMAN

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hpskip

Back to top Go down

Post  rcdallas Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:39 pm

He's gotta ask first.
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  topgroove Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Topgroove here... Hey guys I consider you guys my inner circle here. I will give you guys the Admin logon to the site if you guys want to take it for a spin. I'm gonna PM you Steve about the advertisement thing.
I just got back from Binghamton, took my daughter to a gymnastics meet. I'm gonna get the banner made this week. My wife just happens to do design graphics work. Once i get the general layout of the banner I'll post it and we can all work at what text and links we want to add to it.
The facebook wall page could use some work. If anyone wants a go at that let me know. I've been busy Pm'ing people asking them to check the site out... We're not quite a week old and I like how thing are going so far. You know me guys.... I'm like a pitbull when I set my mind to something.
I consider all of you my trusted friends!
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

They were stupid enough to let Swamgas Back on. Empty Not a computer guy here..........

Post  johnbellamy Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 am

Or a facebook guy, but once this site gets some exposure, I think it will take off quick, I am sure when Edge gets back he will be a good contributer to the site, and Danny, LA Martin, Linehand, ect., I personally do not care what anybody says or posts, if all use good judgement there should be no problems over here. Just was makin an observation, like I told you Top just let me know and I will get it too you.

johnbellamy
johnbellamy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down