linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

watch Byron backpeddle

3 posters

Go down

watch Byron backpeddle Empty watch Byron backpeddle

Post  admin Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:21 pm

I don’t go look at the other websites and I try to just ignore the slander that is being said about me by some folks Really, I guess you don't read the slander thats said about Linemantoolbox but I am aware of all of the videos and character assassination that is being generated because people email the stuff to me. They are concerned about it Really,, concerned? more like running to teacher and want me to know what is being said.

Today I was sent a thread where the Canadian and Top Groove are telling all about what I think and what my agenda is and why I banned them and all of that. that was swampshit I see him here all the time They like to speak for me and say what my opinions are so I thought I might go ahead and give my own true opinion so no one has to guess.

The reason that some people got banned from this board has nothing to do with where they work or any of their affiliations because when it comes down to it, I have no idea who any of them really are other than what they post on the Forums. The only, and I mean one and only, reason they got banned was because they were bullies. Really?? CL and I were bullies??
The reason I got banned was because I took offence to a joke duckfucker said about homeless people. Tracy jumped in and I made her look like the hypocrate she is... why CL got banned, I have no idea? Tracy and I really started getting into it way back when swampshit got banned and came back as southpaw and than lied about not knowing anything about it
The Forums were out of control with threats and slander and all kinds of craziness that not only ran off many of our regular users but also was becoming a liability to powerlineman and it just made all of us look bad and it still does with your best rat buddy swampshit to let it go any further. It got too mean and hateful and a lot of folks were afraid of posting because they would be attacked. Now looking back, I can see that we did the right thing. The right people got banned. Funny they kept the Mother of all rats Swampshit! They prove it all the time with the hatred that they still spew.

The Canadian and Groove are now saying that this board and, I personally, are against Union. That is just a flat lie. Really? than why the post about union thugs killing folks in colorado? in I think that anyone who can go Union ought to go Union and anyone who crosses a strike line is committing a sin. I have worked with a lot of Union guys at the city. They would hire on and stay a while sometimes even for a few years and then move on. wonder why One of my good friends was Union when he hired on and he worked for the city for about 15 years. He finally got tired of it wow it took 15 years??? and drug up and reactivated his card and now he is back with Local 111. A lot of the apprentices that I helped train are now with 111 so, I do appreciate the Union and I have a lot of friends that are Union Linemen and we all get along fine and, again I will say that the reason I got paid so well all of my career was directly because of what the Union has done for the trade.
Damn right Byron... Its the union folks who fought for your pay and benifits
So you may ask, how come I never left the city to join the Union. Well, the truth is, I had it made where I was and I didn’t want to travel. Really Maybe its because you couldn't carry a real linemans hooks In thirty years I never lived more that 15 minutes from the shop. (Not such a good thing sometimes to be so handy for trouble calls)
But I always talked Union and even tried to get us to organize a few times even to the point of me sitting in the Mayor’s office talking to him about it but it never came to pass. sold out, wonder what the Mayor gave ya? When you work for a municipal you work at the pleasure of the Mayor and City Council. You are a public servant working for the people of the town. Oh, so you were the Mayors bitch boy Also, I think that because we were all just too comfortable Lazy submissive slugs where we were and the City paid well enough to keep us there and things were never bad enough to take that action.

As far as powerlineman goes, it has no opinion on anything and it has no agenda other than to connect Linemen from around the country and the world. and Let Swampshit spew his bullshit
Of all of the things I have done with this web site and Powerlineman Magazine, the thing I am still most proud of is being a Lineman. Yeah, letting Tracy run the site into the ground was brilliantSo, there is my side of things. To boil it all down, I was a City worker my whole carreer and I simply love our trade. That’s it! Funny how you managed to run off any member with half a brain... Good luck, All the lineman I work with tell me your site a Rat nest filled with stupidity. what ever happened to the FBOD Byron? You know,the group that membership elected to manage the site?
Byron
Last edited by lineman; Today at 06:09 PM.

admin
Admin

https://linemantoolbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

watch Byron backpeddle Empty Re: watch Byron backpeddle

Post  MI-Lineman Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:43 pm

"It just got to mean!!" Like when someone with a grudge on their shoulders from another site made up a user identity and blew up all that sh!t! Someone who used a sincere post of mine for his sick fun! Someone who slandered black Americans and women! Someone who we all know most of those remainin so-called members knew about but then expressed their so-called sympathy and support for me and my family! F$ck them! Where's that cable jockey heel now? Does he show up at byron's parties with the rest of them rats? I would like to meet him now and see what he's got to say!

To me those runnin that site now let it happen! They deserve each other! Good luck with your flower gardens and recipes!!! Sleep
MI-Lineman
MI-Lineman

Back to top Go down

watch Byron backpeddle Empty here's poot's responce

Post  admin Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Here's poots responce to Byron;
Excellant post and dead on the money.The absolute worst offenders here are now over there and I say good riddance. They had formed a clique and when someone disagreed with any one of em they incurred the wrath of all of em. They have repeatedly shown that they have no moral fiber and spend most of their time pounding their chests and trying to impress one another. I worked union for 40 years and am deeply indebted to the IBEW, and in all truth I think it would not be at all proud of that bunch.People like them do more damage than good for unions anywhere.

the worst offenders??? we were a clique? no moral fiber??? ( well i'm a bit liberal moraly, but I do have a smidge of fiber in my diet). Pounding our chests??? I remember talking bout electrical theory a bit but I never remember anyone of us pounding our chests??? we do damage to unions??? whats that poot??? you mean me posting all the contact fatalities from rat outfits in your neck of the woods!
Wow, talk about character assination. Looks like you fools are the ones that do that.

admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:23 am

Lost art just weighed in... funny she never mentioned the events that led to most of us leaving that site. I didn't read a word of how she protected Greg and allowed him to re-regester as southpaw and ask the FBOD to pretend Southpaw was a different poster.
I brought the rath of Tracy on myself for exposing the whole sorid affair.
As far as the forgive and forget thing... that was a bunch of bullshit.

admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Highplains Drifter Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:08 am

Talk about a bunch of drama Queens, and two of them where good enough to pay dues for a few years. It takes money to run the show and those type of members are always appreciated!
Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down