linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Click

3 posters

Go down

Click Click Empty Click Click

Post  rcdallas Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:01 am

When you first start out you'll be lost. You'll do stupid mistakes. Eventually you'll walk in one day and everything will click. Might take a short time or a long time but it will eventually click. All the little stuff you learn you might take for granite at the time; but one day when your working you'll come to realize that little trick somebody showed you will come in to play.

Happened to me that way!
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Click Click Empty Re: Click Click

Post  BATTMAN Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:40 pm

harmonics wrote:When you first start out you'll be lost. You'll do stupid mistakes. Eventually you'll walk in one day and everything will click. Might take a short time or a long time but it will eventually click. All the little stuff you learn you might take for granite at the time; but one day when your working you'll come to realize that little trick somebody showed you will come in to play.

Happened to me that way!
DUH!!!! LIKE 45 YEARS!!!!!!
BATTMAN
BATTMAN

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hpskip

Back to top Go down

Post  hotwiretamer Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:28 am

rcdallas wrote:When you first start out you'll be lost. You'll do stupid mistakes. Eventually you'll walk in one day and everything will click. Might take a short time or a long time but it will eventually click. All the little stuff you learn you might take for granite at the time; but one day when your working you'll come to realize that little trick somebody showed you will come in to play.

Happened to me that way!

Even the simple things. I remember watching my forman snap the end of a guy preform effortlessly, after it kicked my ass. I look back and grin about it nowdays. The lay of the wire and the right leverage points.
hotwiretamer
hotwiretamer

http://www.bellsellshavasu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum