linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

standard disclaimer

4 posters

Go down

standard  disclaimer Empty standard disclaimer

Post  topgroove Sat May 19, 2012 5:53 pm

feel free to use this disclaimer when posting anything that could be used against us;

****Very important,Must read;*******
All content provided in this post is for informational purposes only. The creator of this post makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information in this post or found by following any link in this post. Linemantoolbox will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Linemantoolbox will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.This policy is subject to change at anytime.Reading, copying or quoting this post indicateds implied consent to this disclaimer.All rights reserved - but some wrongs are still available.Any disclaimer issued by me is subject to change without notice.Any opinions expressed are my own, and generally unpopular with others.Any similarity to actual opinions, living or dead,
is purely coincidental.Grammar and punctuation in above article is left as an exercise for the reader.I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.I claim nothing. It's not my fault, and don't blame anybody I know or work for either.I know that you believe that you understand what you think I typed, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.I think that disclaimers are an incredibly sad statement about our society. Nonetheless, nothing that I say can or should be construed as having been said by anyone. Ever.It wasn't me, I wasn't there, nobody saw me do it.My opinions are not my own, I am a victim of media manipulation.The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily
reflect those of the poster.This disclaimer disclaims the disclamation of its disclaimancy and anything else you want to be disclaimed.This disclaimer intentionally left blank.This space available for rent.Warning, if irritation developes while reading this post stop reading. If irritation persists seek help immediatly.
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

standard  disclaimer Empty Re: standard disclaimer

Post  EL Sat May 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Lmfao...I love it
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

standard  disclaimer Empty Re: standard disclaimer

Post  MI-Lineman Sat May 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Nice! Smile