linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Association of Journeymen Linemen

3 posters

Go down

National Association of Journeymen Linemen Empty National Association of Journeymen Linemen

Post  CanadianLineman Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:21 pm

CanadianLineman
CanadianLineman

http://www.shotgunsbc.ca

Back to top Go down

National Association of Journeymen Linemen Empty Re: National Association of Journeymen Linemen

Post  Highplains Drifter Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 pm

I had someone hit me up for membership on Face book and never once did they ever post anything. All of a sudden I am seeing things on my wall from some lineman’s organization. I finally befriended both, I feel that who ever is behind this is doing so for one reason and that is to pad their own pockets.

Now today I get an e-mail that states this: National Lineman’s Appreciation Day has been introduced to Congress – it is H. Res. 561. Please contact your congressman to express your approval.

I am not going any farther with this. I do not believe that we need a day of recognition. I work this job because I liked it and I feel folks are getting way to silly with some of these ideas. I think every day should be a day of Appreciation for our Military. Something important to our freedom.
Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

National Association of Journeymen Linemen Empty Re: National Association of Journeymen Linemen

Post  hotwiretamer Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:38 pm

I received the same e-mail today.

Congress should be spending there time on more important things, for sure.

hotwiretamer
hotwiretamer

http://www.bellsellshavasu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum