Apprentice Lineman Job
Date: Feb 27, 2013
Location: Shorewood, MN, US
The candidate must live within 30 miles from the intersection of County Road 11 and Carver Park Road in Victoria, MN.
Position will work as part of a department that is responsible for construction maintenance and emergency repairs of all overhead and underground distribution and transmission systems. Relocation of the employee's household to the immediate area of the work location is required and will be the responsibility of the employee.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Technical school Lineman degree is required
- Must have CDL license and be able to pass random drug tests
- Must be totally committed to safety, quality work, and customer service
- Must be able to attend and pass all extended training of the apprentice program
- Must be able and willing to respond to after hours and weekend call outs
- Must be mentally competent and able to communicate and comprehend instructions, and build on previous experience
- Must work well with others and exhibit team work attitude
- Must exhibit a high awareness of safety, and compliance with all company safety rules
- The company maintains the sole right of selectivity
Xcel Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segments: Apprentice, Sustainability, Energy, Entry Level
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum