linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Itch????

3 posters

Go down

That Itch???? Empty That Itch????

Post  MI-Lineman Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm gettin that "travelin" itch again! I get it every once and a while, you know where ya wanna get to gettin and do somethin ya haven't or maybe somethin ya used to and wanna do again? I had a crew leader who I'd put at the top of my "A" list that told me "Never go to the co. cuz ya loose you're freedom" and such and of course like a dumb @ss I didn't listen! I'm tired of the "same ol'same old" and wanna travel but of course it's hard to leave when I finally got a little "Seniority!"

Tell me to shut up and be happy!! Every once and a while Door would set me straight but haven't heard form him lately?
MI-Lineman
MI-Lineman

Back to top Go down

That Itch???? Empty Re: That Itch????

Post  rcdallas Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:40 pm

MI-Lineman wrote:I'm gettin that "travelin" itch again! I get it every once and a while, you know where ya wanna get to gettin and do somethin ya haven't or maybe somethin ya used to and wanna do again? I had a crew leader who I'd put at the top of my "A" list that told me "Never go to the co. cuz ya loose you're freedom" and such and of course like a dumb @ss I didn't listen! I'm tired of the "same ol'same old" and wanna travel but of course it's hard to leave when I finally got a little "Seniority!"

Tell me to shut up and be happy!! Every once and a while Door would set me straight but haven't heard form him lately?

Yeah you get in for awhile and gain more vacation and get accustom to some of the perks but there is still a bug.

SHUT UP AND BE HAPPY - ain't you ever satisfied? Smile

Think it's about time to get watertightdoor67 a shout been awhile.
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  MI-Lineman Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:18 am

rcdallas™️ wrote:
MI-Lineman wrote:I'm gettin that "travelin" itch again! I get it every once and a while, you know where ya wanna get to gettin and do somethin ya haven't or maybe somethin ya used to and wanna do again? I had a crew leader who I'd put at the top of my "A" list that told me "Never go to the co. cuz ya loose you're freedom" and such and of course like a dumb @ss I didn't listen! I'm tired of the "same ol'same old" and wanna travel but of course it's hard to leave when I finally got a little "Seniority!"

Yeah you get in for awhile and gain more vacation and get accustom to some of the perks but there is still a bug.

SHUT UP AND BE HAPPY - ain't you ever satisfied? Smile

Think it's about time to get watertightdoor67 a shout been awhile.

No doubt! Could use his words of wisdom!! way cool
MI-Lineman
MI-Lineman

Back to top Go down

That Itch???? Empty Dragon flies?

Post  wtdoor67 Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Maybe an attack of dragging flies. Heh. Wanting to go to Saudia Arabia and work for the oil patch. Broaden your horizons.

wtdoor67

Back to top Go down

Post  MI-Lineman Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:45 pm

wtdoor67 wrote:Maybe an attack of dragging flies. Heh. Wanting to go to Saudia Arabia and work for the oil patch. Broaden your horizons.

I don't know I think I'd get bored of watching them Philippine lineman washing insulators? laughing Probably come back after 17 years and tell everyone how I was a lineman over there sticking 2400 cuz the "amps was so high!" lol!

Good to see ya Door!
MI-Lineman
MI-Lineman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum