linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

4 posters

Go down

Friday  the  13th  was  very unlucky  for  this  one Empty Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

Post  topgroove Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm

poor thing blew a 40k fuse at the bank of 75's and out at the road blew a 65k fuse. the entry wound looked like the right front paw and exit wound at the back right paw. 13.2kv is unforgiving. I wish there was something I could've done for the poor thing. Sad
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Friday  the  13th  was  very unlucky  for  this  one Empty Re: Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

Post  MI-Lineman Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:06 pm

topgroove wrote:

poor thing blew a 40k fuse at the bank of 75's and out at the road blew a 65k fuse. the entry wound looked like the right front paw and exit wound at the back right paw. 13.2kv is unforgiving. I wish there was something I could've done for the poor thing. Sad

WTF???? I had 2 coons on opposite sides of my county this morning! Suspect
MI-Lineman
MI-Lineman

Back to top Go down

Friday  the  13th  was  very unlucky  for  this  one Empty Re: Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

Post  rcdallas Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 am

I kick like that when I get called at 3 am for underground.....get get get the fuk away =)

I remember a day where it was about 8 squirrels back to back. Got in a rhythm, reckon this one I thought the tail was different looking sitting on top of the kettle. Couple days later man called in livid because his wife's cat was decaying up top.

BDT
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  hotwiretamer Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 am

Friday the 13th was a nightmare for us, as we got hammered with a monsoon. In some parts of town, over 2.5 inches.

I had almost 50 hours of OT between Fri., Sat, Sun!

Haven't had a lot of time to get on the forum. Just busy working!!

(Cha Ching) $$Smile
hotwiretamer
hotwiretamer

http://www.bellsellshavasu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rcdallas Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 pm

hotwiretamer wrote:Friday the 13th was a nightmare for us, as we got hammered with a monsoon. In some parts of town, over 2.5 inches.

I had almost 50 hours of OT between Fri., Sat, Sun!

Haven't had a lot of time to get on the forum. Just busy working!!

(Cha Ching) $$Smile

OT PIG! pig pig pig pig pig

Fix your Bike yet ??
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  hotwiretamer Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 pm

rcdallas™️ wrote:OT PIG! pig pig pig pig pig

Fix your Bike yet ??

It will be ready for fall, come hell or high water!!

It's to f'n hot to ride here right now!!
hotwiretamer
hotwiretamer

http://www.bellsellshavasu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum