linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News from rat land

4 posters

Go down

Breaking News from rat land Empty Breaking News from rat land

Post  topgroove Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Looks like Swamp finally wore out his welcome in rat land. I've got $100 bucks that says He'll simply retire the name swamprat and become some new douchebag. lol!
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Breaking News from rat land Empty Re: Breaking News from rat land

Post  hotwiretamer Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:15 pm

So, they banned him permanently (again)?
hotwiretamer
hotwiretamer

http://www.bellsellshavasu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianLineman Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Yea. Probably. What would that be, the 5th or 6th permanent ban for that RAT MF? Then you have a school????? Book Keeper?? Small town?? And for your info Byron I have worked 4 or 5 Muni owned Utilities as an employee and more than a dozen as contract employee and not one were non-union most IBEW- so lets not lie, OK?

Now PA Ben is back and even though I never knew that SOB was non-union for 21 out of 28 years in the trade he and I haven't seen eye to eye - EVER. I actually though he was a PSE employee our of Local 77 but a ratty one. It makes sense now.

And as for that management schill Duck hunter his opinion has no validity anywhere I would hang my hooks and belt. I could just see that MF coming out to give me an order. There is no EFEN way a tody clown like that could ever gain any respect around a real hand.

Here's the story Bros. I have had my card in 7 IBEW Locals and belonged to the British Electrical union (then the EETPU) when I was there. A two county BOOMER that never did make it to the second county ain't no journeyman and that's a fact. Staying in a one horse town for your entire life is no FN journeyman, period. I don't care if your union or not.

Byron, now that you dropped Greg, and I doubt if is permanent - we'll see - might, and that's a BIG MIGHT help your site survive - but Dude you have a long way to go before anyone ever has any respect for your site. Dump LA - what the FK is she doing there?? I don't give a flying FK if she is married to the best linehand on earth there is no FKN way I'm ever going to forgive a FKN school whatever banning me from a lineman's site. What the hell is she doing there anyway. Boss can't be much of a man. If my wife were posting on a linetrade site I would have to think she were cheaten - and LA is cause apparently she ain't getten what she needs at home. Get off a linehands site, Mrs. You look stupid every time you open your dumb mouth. Every time a unqualified woman gets anywhere near a lineroom she thinks she runs linemen - NOT.

And the best thing you can do, Byron, is go back to NOT POSTING like you did historically. You're your own worst enemy.

Byron, I don't think you can survive. You have squander the best damn thing you ever had. You have allowed rats, management todies and someone like LA and Swamprat to wreck your site. How's it feel Dude? You chased off all the good hands now try to build a line with LA and Duck. Good luck.

CanadianLineman
CanadianLineman

http://www.shotgunsbc.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Highplains Drifter Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:51 pm

The bad part is Byron is about five years to late in his interaction with his investment. I hope SR is gone for good but I do not really care any more on the direction that board will head. The ironic part of it all, Tracy stayed away from it for way to long just hoping an open festering sore would heel by it’s self. Now she wants to take credit for their new change, yet she was such a control freak that she ran off three of her board members that actually did the work of cleaning that shit hole up.

Then there is “Wormy Cliff” who got voted to the board by the folks he brags he has run off. I think he might have been a good lineman in his world but for him to brag about being GF in the construction world is funny. Those power company types can not see how the Contractors are using them since the contractor believes having one of the Power company exes is job security. I can not believe a T-Man that works by him self is a leader of men, there is a reason they are working trouble by them self.

I guess there will be a place for that forum in line work for folks that don’t want to talk about work and discuss flowers and cooking out doors, that way maybe all the accidents happening in the “South” will just disappear.

I feel sorry for them, they hate themselves because we are a reflection of what they wish to be……remember they are.poor confused people.
Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum