linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Triumph vs The New Super Low Sportster

3 posters

Go down

The New Triumph vs The New Super Low Sportster Empty The New Triumph vs The New Super Low Sportster

Post  EL Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Dave, Here is the video comparing or showcasing the 2012 Triumph "America" and the 2012 Harley "Super Low Sportster." I have to say that I like the looks of that "America"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QGkMSrQXgc
Cheers!
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

The New Triumph vs The New Super Low Sportster Empty Re: The New Triumph vs The New Super Low Sportster

Post  admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:40 pm

The Triumph certainly looks a little bigger with maybe a more combfortable seat. I would have to ride both on compare the two. I Kinda like the Triumph.

admin
Admin

https://linemantoolbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The New Triumph vs The New Super Low Sportster Empty Re: The New Triumph vs The New Super Low Sportster

Post  EL Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Went and looked at more bikes tonite...and as of today this is the bike that I am learning towards buying... with some modifications. I want a windshield added and a "forward kit" as the shifter, brake and foot pegs are too far back....or my legs are too long. way cool

This photo does not do the color justice....it is called birch white/sunburst red. It is a beauty in real life...oh yeah, forgot to mention it is a 883 super low! Oh....and by the way....got my motorcycle permit yesterday.

The New Triumph vs The New Super Low Sportster Hd_sup10
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

Post  MI-Lineman Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Congrats EL and nice bike!!
MI-Lineman
MI-Lineman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum