Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

Post  topgroove on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm



poor thing blew a 40k fuse at the bank of 75's and out at the road blew a 65k fuse. the entry wound looked like the right front paw and exit wound at the back right paw. 13.2kv is unforgiving. I wish there was something I could've done for the poor thing. Sad
avatar
topgroove

Posts : 428
Join date : 2012-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

Post  MI-Lineman on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:06 pm

topgroove wrote:

poor thing blew a 40k fuse at the bank of 75's and out at the road blew a 65k fuse. the entry wound looked like the right front paw and exit wound at the back right paw. 13.2kv is unforgiving. I wish there was something I could've done for the poor thing. Sad

WTF???? I had 2 coons on opposite sides of my county this morning! Suspect
avatar
MI-Lineman

Posts : 198
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 43
Location : Up here!

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

Post  rcdallas on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 am

I kick like that when I get called at 3 am for underground.....get get get the fuk away =)

I remember a day where it was about 8 squirrels back to back. Got in a rhythm, reckon this one I thought the tail was different looking sitting on top of the kettle. Couple days later man called in livid because his wife's cat was decaying up top.

BDT

_________________
From 120 volts to Lightning Bolts - IBEW 220
avatar
rcdallas

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 38
Location : DFW

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

Post  hotwiretamer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 am

Friday the 13th was a nightmare for us, as we got hammered with a monsoon. In some parts of town, over 2.5 inches.

I had almost 50 hours of OT between Fri., Sat, Sun!

Haven't had a lot of time to get on the forum. Just busy working!!

(Cha Ching) $$Smile
avatar
hotwiretamer

Posts : 213
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 56
Location : Arizona

http://www.bellsellshavasu.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

Post  rcdallas on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 pm

hotwiretamer wrote:Friday the 13th was a nightmare for us, as we got hammered with a monsoon. In some parts of town, over 2.5 inches.

I had almost 50 hours of OT between Fri., Sat, Sun!

Haven't had a lot of time to get on the forum. Just busy working!!

(Cha Ching) $$Smile

OT PIG! pig pig pig pig pig

Fix your Bike yet ??

_________________
From 120 volts to Lightning Bolts - IBEW 220
avatar
rcdallas

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 38
Location : DFW

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

Post  hotwiretamer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 pm

rcdallas™️ wrote:OT PIG! pig pig pig pig pig

Fix your Bike yet ??

It will be ready for fall, come hell or high water!!

It's to f'n hot to ride here right now!!
avatar
hotwiretamer

Posts : 213
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 56
Location : Arizona

http://www.bellsellshavasu.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday the 13th was very unlucky for this one

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum