linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the rats are laughing at us

5 posters

Go down

the rats are laughing at us Empty the rats are laughing at us

Post  topgroove Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:47 pm

topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

the rats are laughing at us Empty Re: the rats are laughing at us

Post  Highplains Drifter Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Oh well who gives a shit about that “Rat Colony” any more. I have noticed all the key rats are logging in in the invisible mode. Really impressive to the new members, but I do give Reppy credit that he shows him self when logged in. They are typical ,management hiding from the Craft so they can stalk and prey on their victims. Even Oganzd L is in the hiding mode and I couldn’t believe his bait post on Journeyman lineman. I have yet to know any Utility that titles their lineman as a Journeyman lineman, now in construction you want that title. And then the ironic part is the unities and muni hands are afraid of us construction hands, thinking we want their job, but then they title themselves as a construction hand lineman…….go figure!!!!!

I did keep the link of Byron’s post to spread among the IBEW sites, hopefully stopping anyone of purchasing anything off of his Rat Site.
Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  hotwiretamer Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:17 pm

I doubt "Duck" could fill a Little Tykes toolbox!

It's funny how they talk about not giving a shit about the Linehands that abandoned there forum, but continue to bring it up!
hotwiretamer
hotwiretamer

http://www.bellsellshavasu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rcdallas Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:39 pm

I do miss running with scissor myself.
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  EL Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 pm

I didnt even know rats could laugh...they must be mutant rats Smile
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

Post  EL Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:02 pm

i guess cause we didnt like the racist bullshit that was going on at the other site, we were bullies. We were enraged by the union bashing(as any union man or woman who believes in their union should be) we were again bullies for fighting back. I seem to remember a lot of NAME CALLING COMING FROM THE RAT AND HIS BUDDY HEELBITCH...as a matter of fact it seems to me they were always instigating....but again we were the bullies. I have not said a word about the "other place" just kinda forgot about it, but it seems some cant seem to let things drop....so to you duckwhatever...I say
"Get Over It." We are gone and if you are so blind to say that we were all at fault over there you need to retire, cause your eyes are fuked up. Say what you will......over there, who cares....we like it over here on the darkside......(where all us evil bullies belong) Finger BDT
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

Post  Highplains Drifter Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 pm

EL wrote:i guess cause we didnt like the racist bullshit that was going on at the other site, we were bullies. We were enraged by the union bashing(as any union man or woman who believes in their union should be) we were again bullies for fighting back. I seem to remember a lot of NAME CALLING COMING FROM THE RAT AND HIS BUDDY HEELBITCH...as a matter of fact it seems to me they were always instigating....but again we were the bullies. I have not said a word about the "other place" just kinda forgot about it, but it seems some cant seem to let things drop....so to you duckwhatever...I say
"Get Over It." We are gone and if you are so blind to say that we were all at fault over there you need to retire, cause your eyes are fuked up. Say what you will......over there, who cares....we like it over here on the darkside......(where all us evil bullies belong) Finger BDT

UNION THUGS!!!
Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum