linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAMartin.CVEC

4 posters

Go down

LAMartin.CVEC Empty LAMartin.CVEC

Post  topgroove Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:11 pm

listen Bro.... Here at linemantoolbox you will never be called out for not working IBEW! I consider you my friend and part of my inner circle.
you may feel the rat hatred at the other site but here at the toolbox all are welcome. This is a Utility worker and electrical trade site period.
Byrons site is poison...... run by a school administrator in love with swampshit.
Your friends are here.
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

LAMartin.CVEC Empty Re: LAMartin.CVEC

Post  rcdallas Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:50 am

I don't know what your talking about. But I do know LA heritage begins with IBEW and he's one smart sum gun that in his words writes in stone with a hammer (in his own words). Wow been little while since I talked to him. Hmm been little while since I talked to quite a few folks.

rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  lamartin.cvec Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:45 am

Thanks guys,

I get a little bitter sometimes(bitter is a word for...well...drunk)It had been a long hot day and I'd had a few. As the Texan said I've been brought up IBEW, my own father told me if I had gone to a non union contractor he's have disowned me--but since I was a co-op/power company I wasn't a rat I was just non union--implying uneducated. By Mr. OGL.'s way of thinking Mi being non IBEW is also not a Journeyman. There are some thing's about this trade--you KNOW WHEN a MAN is FULL of SHIT, and you know when he can bring it.

work safely,

L.A. Martin
Journeyman Div III
CVEC

lamartin.cvec

Back to top Go down

LAMartin.CVEC Empty Texan

Post  lamartin.cvec Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:47 am

Texan you still got my number.

lamartin.cvec

Back to top Go down

Post  topgroove Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:14 am

Like I said you'll always have for friends here bro! fuck those assholes. all they have ever cared about themselves and not a god damn one of them could carry our hooks.
Organized labor is douchebag in my book and a phoney.
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Post  MI-Lineman Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:02 pm

lamartin.cvec wrote:Thanks guys,

I get a little bitter sometimes(bitter is a word for...well...drunk)It had been a long hot day and I'd had a few. As the Texan said I've been brought up IBEW, my own father told me if I had gone to a non union contractor he's have disowned me--but since I was a co-op/power company I wasn't a rat I was just non union--implying uneducated. By Mr. OGL.'s way of thinking Mi being non IBEW is also not a Journeyman. There are some thing's about this trade--you KNOW WHEN a MAN is FULL of SHIT, and you know when he can bring it.

work safely,

L.A. Martin
Journeyman Div III
CVEC

Well Mr. so-called "organized" Rolling Eyes labor is wrong! I am IBEW! I have a....wait actually 2 cards to prove it! One in Line work and the other in Tree work! No I don't pay dues right now but they trained me and in a blink of an eye I can work outta 17 anytime (if they have any work? Question ) anywhere cuz I'm in good standin with them!

The real issue is the "Journeyman Lineman" title which I can't believe is such a big deal to that other ratt site! As much as Mr. "wye/wye, hot sticks are rated for amps not voltage" and his fellow fence jumpin pals wanna believe their NOT "Journeyman Lineman!" Some like most of my fellow UWUA co-workers are "Journeyman Line workers" or other names their Union or co. wants to give them. I have worked with both good and bad with any title. To me this isn't a big deal and I really don't give a sh!t nor do I care to be brought into their little feud. This is another example of why I left byron's ratt site! I like how most of you got banned for political discussions and advertisements yet they all are violatin those very same rules?

Mr. dunn (cuz I know either you or your underlings are readin this) your site has become a farce in my opinion and I will make sure to relate that to my fellow hands! You have all those members yet just a select few (mostly fence jumpers) participate? Where'd they all go? Gun Draw
MI-Lineman
MI-Lineman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum