linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do for fun?

+3
BATTMAN
BC_boy
rcdallas
7 posters

Go down

What do you do for fun? Empty What do you do for fun?

Post  rcdallas Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:43 pm

In a nutshell I love the water...

What do you do for fun? Photo710
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

What do you do for fun? Empty Exploring

Post  BC_boy Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:20 am

When I can afford the gas I like to explore our vast wilderness up here in British Columbia in my trusty Jeep
What do you do for fun? Flex11
But one time it kind of exploded in the middle of nowhere

So I learned how to do an engine swap:
What do you do for fun? Motors10
Now she's good as new:
What do you do for fun? Z10

Last edited by BC_boy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
BC_boy
BC_boy

Back to top Go down

What do you do for fun? Empty WHAT I DO FOR FUN?????

Post  BATTMAN Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 pm

I practice daily been the very biggest pain in the @$$ and total A hole to the TEAGAGGERS AND OPPONENTS TO THE WORKING MIDDLE CLASS. I am very good at what I do. THANK YOU!!!
BATTMAN
BATTMAN

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hpskip

Back to top Go down

What do you do for fun? Empty Re: What do you do for fun?

Post  EL Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:48 pm

BATTMAN wrote:I practice daily been the very biggest pain in the @$$ and total A hole to the TEAGAGGERS AND OPPONENTS TO THE WORKING MIDDLE CLASS. I am very good at what I do. THANK YOU!!!

What a coincidence, that is great fun for me too, Battman....I am also a big fan of the water like Harmonics...I love cooking, reading, spoilin the grandkids and VOICING MY OPINION!!!!I know that is a shock to you guys.... Wink
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

Post  Highplains Drifter Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:38 am

electriklady wrote:
BATTMAN wrote:I practice daily been the very biggest pain in the @$$ and total A hole to the TEAGAGGERS AND OPPONENTS TO THE WORKING MIDDLE CLASS. I am very good at what I do. THANK YOU!!!

What a coincidence, that is great fun for me too, Battman....I am also a big fan of the water like Harmonics...I love cooking, reading, spoilin the grandkids and VOICING MY OPINION!!!!I know that is a shock to you guys.... Wink

So basically we just need to be ourselves all day long, love it! lol!
Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Highplains Drifter Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:46 am

[quote="BC_boy"]When I can afford the gas I like to explore our vast wilderness up here in British Columbia in my trusty Jeep

I have a 99 Wrangler with a 3” lift, a couple of years ago I had to install a new rear end. Got one with posi-traction and wow is that fun bounce when in 4x4. I love my jeep, in town if I see a parking space it is mine….they turn on a dime! I have only put 600 miles on it last year, just no time for play. I was going to upgrade (Rubicon), but it is stupid until I can get some play time again. I have mine set up to tow four down and is that sweet when you have to leave another vehicle at the mechanics. Cool
Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

What do you do for fun? Empty Did I mention "GUNS"?

Post  CanadianLineman Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:09 am

[img]What do you do for fun? Img_0011[/img]

What do you do for fun? Img_0013

What do you do for fun? Img_0015

What do you do for fun? Img_0016

My rifle this year. Probably a keeper because I'm putting on a new recoil pad and refinishing the stock in an oil finish. It's a 2008 Limited Edition Featherweight 270Win. Only 600 made in various calibers. This one has Jack O'Conner written all over it. I will have it looking like a $4,000 rifle when I'm finished. I may have it re-blued after i polish it to an old time look you never see today.

Last edited by CanadianLineman on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too Much to say)
CanadianLineman
CanadianLineman

http://www.shotgunsbc.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  MI-Lineman Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:57 am

For fun I like to figure out how to upload images of things I like to do for fun!!!! scratch
MI-Lineman
MI-Lineman

Back to top Go down

What do you do for fun? Empty How to upload pictures

Post  rcdallas Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Big Head wrote:For fun I like to figure out how to upload images of things I like to do for fun!!!! scratch

Up top when you post/reply roll your mouse over the little icon that looks like a picture and a disk it'll say host an image.

Click it and a box will appear, choose your file and click on "Host it" then the box will change and I choose the middle option (Image : ) and then click the copy box. It'll highlight everything blue. Now what you do is hit CTRL-C then go back into the message editor and hit CTRL-V and it will paste the link.

Only problem is once you initially choose "Host an Image" the upload popup won't disappear and it's kind of a pain if you continue to write afterwards. Sometimes you just have to choose Preview OR Send and go back to edit it.

NOTE: the first time you ever host an image; it'll create an account with servimg and you'll get an email saying it created an account. What it's actually doing is uploading the images to another server.

One thing that is good you don't have to re-size your pictures as it does it for you automagically.
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  MI-Lineman Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:58 pm

harmonics wrote:
Big Head wrote:For fun I like to figure out how to upload images of things I like to do for fun!!!! scratch

Up top when you post/reply roll your mouse over the little icon that looks like a picture and a disk it'll say host an image.

Click it and a box will appear, choose your file and click on "Host it" then the box will change and I choose the middle option (Image : ) and then click the copy box. It'll highlight everything blue. Now what you do is hit CTRL-C then go back into the message editor and hit CTRL-V and it will paste the link.

Only problem is once you initially choose "Host an Image" the upload popup won't disappear and it's kind of a pain if you continue to write afterwards. Sometimes you just have to choose Preview OR Send and go back to edit it.

NOTE: the first time you ever host an image; it'll create an account with servimg and you'll get an email saying it created an account. What it's actually doing is uploading the images to another server.

One thing that is good you don't have to re-size your pictures as it does it for you automagically.

Sleep
MI-Lineman
MI-Lineman

Back to top Go down

What do you do for fun? Empty Oh yeah! Thanks RC for helping with the pics!!

Post  MI-Lineman Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:02 am

What do you do for fun? Hpim2410 What do you do for fun? 10150110 What do you do for fun? 01171210What do you do for fun? 01211210
MI-Lineman
MI-Lineman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum