linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working "Slim" Torrent

5 posters

Go down

Working "Slim" Torrent Empty Working "Slim" Torrent

Post  BC_boy Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Found a current working torrent for Slim if you know how to download torrents, downloaded it last night works fine.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2635605?load_bal=03918727095&show_files=1&page=1&ref=1335491785

If you don't know how:
First download and install this program: http://www.utorrent.com/downloads
(µTorrent Stable (3.1.3 build 27099))

Then go to the d/l linked site and click where the arrow is showing:
Working "Slim" Torrent Slim10
BC_boy
BC_boy

Back to top Go down

Working "Slim" Torrent Empty Re: Working "Slim" Torrent

Post  Highplains Drifter Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:17 am

BC Boy, this is the first time I ever heard the word torrent. I think I will research this some before trying it. I assume it will be safe to my PC.
Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  topgroove Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 am

Torrents are perfectly safe for your computer, it just a way to didgitally compress the video for the internet. the only thing you have to worry about is the site you download from and if any malware is added to the download . My anti virus software didn't find anything bad with the download. but with anything its always best to check things out first before you download anything.
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Post  rcdallas Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Good find BC. Seen slim once; we watched it when I went to SLTC. There was a retired lineman who would send out copies to people upon request; can't think of his name right now...suffered from cerebal pulsey...seem like a real good guy. Just can't think of his name at the moment. Wonder if he's still lurking around...

Torrents are one thing I never indulged in...but I think I get the drift on what it is now.
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianLineman Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:04 am

If we're talking Slim with Henry Fonda and Pat O'Brian I seen it once when i was a child on TV, again it was put on TCM when i lived in SD and I taped it but my ape borrowed and never returned it. My son got me a copy digitized and it has some interference. A few months ago my 86 year old Dad a lineman watched it. He was very silent though the movie and said at the end it brought back a lot of memories.

Jane Wyman, Stumpies girl, was Ronnieraygun's first wife - when he was still a good union member. Suspect
CanadianLineman
CanadianLineman

http://www.shotgunsbc.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum