linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What A Day!

+2
rcdallas
EL
6 posters

Go down

What A Day! Empty What A Day!

Post  EL Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:02 pm

55 degrees, bright sunny skies here today and hardly any snow on the ground...can't get much better than that for January 31..... Very Happy sunny

Last edited by electriklady on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

What A Day! Empty Re: What A Day!

Post  rcdallas Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:12 pm

even you yankees deserve to see good sunny days! Very Happy

j/k lol

I got a feeling we're all going to have a jacked up summer of some kind.....JUST a feeling Rolling Eyes
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  EL Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Yankees? look who's talking! Razz
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

Post  rcdallas Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

electriklady wrote:Yankees? look who's talking! Razz

NOPE. I'm a damn yankee. Hey is it crick or creek? You tell me... geek
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  EL Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:26 pm

lol.......azzzzzbuster! Laughing
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

Post  hotwiretamer Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 pm

electriklady wrote:55 degrees, bright sunny skies here today and hardly any snow on the ground...can't get much than that for January 31..... Very Happy sunny

Not to rub it in or nothing, but I think we got close to 80 today!! HA HA!! sunny
hotwiretamer
hotwiretamer

http://www.bellsellshavasu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EL Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Out here in the "antarctic" 55 feels like 80, HWT.... Smile
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

Post  rcdallas Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:08 pm

ANYDAY when the sun shines up there in the north is a good day. Come to southwest where it's sunny every day it's nice to see a cloud once in a while.....hell I had to cut my grass the other day.

You do know what a lawnmower is?

LMAO

Very Happy
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  EL Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:22 pm

A shovel with a briggs and stratton?
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

Post  rcdallas Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 pm

lol. I really didn't know if they still used mules pulling a plow or something. hehehe

just teasing you Smile
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  Highplains Drifter Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:55 pm

am glad it was nice in parts of the country, cloudy and cool in the Bay Region for me. Call and told Door and I also talked with Steve. I think if you want Steve has keep on Word Processor all the questions those Apes ask. I think he would make FAQ list with links for them. Are you able to make stickys? I hope so and by tomorrow I hope to see those two hoodlums Cool in here too!
Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

What A Day! Empty IT IS NOT A PRETTY SITE!!

Post  BATTMAN Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:52 pm

It is now cooling off just 67 degrees. With all my scares and a few pounds over, at 66 years old me in shorts is not a pretty site. So what?

But if you want to see what a bad day looks like yesterday was an expensive one for Ruby and me. I just wish she had not been home, because I would have fanned the flames and collected the home owners insurance. Shocked

I am at the beginning of a second day of a real bad start yesterday. My professionally installed Magic Chef oven almost burns my house down. Removed from wall and rewired tested and checked, fines thermo-coupler, igniter, and sensors fried. Ruby drives to nearest supplier, and coming home has a blowout at MPH with Uniroyal almost new tires.
About 6pm I settle for a cold piece of Long John Silvers fish instead of Ruby's meatloaf she is fixing at a nieces house due to the fire.
8pm I poured 3 fingers of Everclear and went to bed with the Easy Bake oven sitting on two chairs, waking at midnight thinking it is morning. Read Drifters email and signed up for this site.
It is 2:20am, and 3 fingers of Everclear will knock me out until 6:45am when I have to get up and take Ruby to dialysis, a 5 hr 59 mile round trip 3 days a week.

HOW WAS YOUR DAY???

Last edited by BATTMAN on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPULLUNG)
BATTMAN
BATTMAN

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hpskip

Back to top Go down

Post  topgroove Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Highplains Drifter wrote:am glad it was nice in parts of the country, cloudy and cool in the Bay Region for me. Call and told Door and I also talked with Steve. I think if you want Steve has keep on Word Processor all the questions those Apes ask. I think he would make FAQ list with links for them. Are you able to make stickys? I hope so and by tomorrow I hope to see those two hoodlums Cool in here too!

I think I can make stickies.... I'm gonna see what I can do about the links issue. I've noticed I get that error with links too. Logged in as admin its no problem posting links. I'm tring to learn this stuff, Its all brand new to me.
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Post  Highplains Drifter Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:34 am

wyedeltabank wrote:
Highplains Drifter wrote:am glad it was nice in parts of the country, cloudy and cool in the Bay Region for me. Call and told Door and I also talked with Steve. I think if you want Steve has keep on Word Processor all the questions those Apes ask. I think he would make FAQ list with links for them. Are you able to make stickys? I hope so and by tomorrow I hope to see those two hoodlums Cool in here too!

I think I can make stickies.... I'm gonna see what I can do about the links issue. I've noticed I get that error with links too. Logged in as admin its no problem posting links. I'm tring to learn this stuff, Its all brand new to me.

With your big hands three fingers is over a cup full!!!! cheers
Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  BATTMAN Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Had to bring my baseball bat with me,

Love old Garfield! Ruby had A Custom Dodge Van with a Garfield Cat on the side glass. Van is long gone, but Garfield is packed away. Need to check it out. He might be worth something.

As far as the three measurement goes. I long ago switched to the vertical three fingers rule, instead of horizontal. That way if Ruby ask if I had been drinking, I wouldn't have to lie. I would say just i, 2 or 3 fingers,, but vertical measurement was still about 41/2 inches in a water glass. Shocked Laughing
If I would have bought, Budweiser stock instead of Budweiser Beer, I would have Mitt and Newt jailed as vagrants, tramps, and thieves.
BATTMAN
BATTMAN

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hpskip

Back to top Go down

Post  rcdallas Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:15 pm

BATTMAN wrote:Had to bring my baseball bat with me,

Love old Garfield! Ruby had A Custom Dodge Van with a Garfield Cat on the side glass. Van is long gone, but Garfield is packed away. Need to check it out. He might be worth something.

As far as the three measurement goes. I long ago switched to the vertical three fingers rule, instead of horizontal. That way if Ruby ask if I had been drinking, I wouldn't have to lie. I would say just i, 2 or 3 fingers,, but vertical measurement was still about 41/2 inches in a water glass. Shocked Laughing
If I would have bought, Budweiser stock instead of Budweiser Beer, I would have Mitt and Newt jailed as vagrants, tramps, and thieves.

Was it one of those old dodges I think it was where it had the circle window in the rear quarter? An ol Mystery Machine? Smile
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  Highplains Drifter Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 pm

harmonics wrote:

Was it one of those old dodges I think it was where it had the circle window in the rear quarter? An ol Mystery Machine? Smile

Yes a regular “Ghetto Cruiser” afro afro lol!
Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum