linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thank you Fiberglass Cowboy

2 posters

Go down

thank you  Fiberglass Cowboy Empty thank you Fiberglass Cowboy

Post  topgroove Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 am

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO THIS YOUNG MAN'S FAMILY.

!!! TO ALL OF YOU HALF-ASSED LINEMAN THAT MONDAY-MORNING-QUARTERBACK THE REPORTS OF DEATHS OF LINEMEN ON THIS SAFETY BOARD: YOU ARE NOT PERFECT. NON OF US ARE. KNOCK OFF YOUR ANALYZING B.S. - CUT THE $HIT ALREADY. IT'S NO WONDER ALL OF THE GOOD AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, INTELLIGENT UNION HANDS LEFT THIS SITE FOR ANOTHER SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Fiberglass Cowboy; Yesterday at 09:22 PM.

That was a nice thing to say.... don't get many of them
Thanks bro.
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

thank you  Fiberglass Cowboy Empty Re: thank you Fiberglass Cowboy

Post  EL Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:18 pm

It seems that some members over on PL.com think that fiberglass cowboy's comment was an "open door" to start slamming this site......but I find it kind of funny that they can't seem to stay away from checking in on what we are saying over here.....some...many times a day.....wonder what the attraction is? What is it SwampRAT?.....you miss Groove...or is it Batts.....oh how silly of me.....he misses CL.....what was I thinking? I was gonna post this this on PL.com, but why bother...with ya all "sneaking " in here all the time, I bet you will see it just as soon as if I posted it there.

As for "Squealbitch" at the other site......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, ya just cant stay away, can you? Opps, I almost forgot... Finger
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum