linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter from byron

+2
CanadianLineman
topgroove
6 posters

Go down

Letter from byron Empty Letter from byron

Post  topgroove Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:17 pm

nLineman@gmail.com

letter to topgroove Wed, Mar 21, 2012 4:34 PM PDT

View full HTML message

In a day or two you guys are going to be getting a letter from my lawyer. The reason I had to do that is because you are using my official Federal Trade Name to promote your forums.

I have had this happen quite a few times (Line-man.com among others)and this is just what you have to do in order to keep your trade name strong. So I hope that you don't take it personal. I don't like doing it because I don't like giving money to lawyers ever but, it is a part of owning a trade name. If I want to keep it I have to respond to these things. I truly hope that you don't carry it further.

Here is the hell of this whole thing.

I have been working on a new web site that would take care of all of the BULLSHIT that powerlineman forums has become. I have thought about this thing for years and have paid around five or six grand to develop the thing and was right in the process of introducing it to the Linemen when you guys up and left the reservation. I understand what you guys are trying to do and I think that this brand new fresh start forum that I have developed would have been the ticket had not the powerlineman forums shit the bed.

What is different about it is that it is members only AND each member has to be sponsored in by three other existing members. The system keeps track of who sponsored who so each person can only have one identity, identified by his email. In order to become a member you have to swear that you will never bring anyone into the Fellowship who is not a true Lineman. If you can get the sponsorship and votes of the other Linemen then you are in and you can propose others for membership.

You can't even look at the Fellowship site unless you're a member in order to keep out any prying eyes of bosses, vendors, lawyers, girlfriends, and the like.

I had been wanting to tell you guys about it and then the shit hit the fan on powerlineman and everybody is hating my guts for not doing something with the mess that powerlineman Forums became. I was trying to ignore it while I got this thing launched because the real problem of powerlineman forums was fundamental and could not be fixed by me trying to go in there and sort it all out. For God's sake, when you have guys jacking around with three or four personalities and everybody is just flat mean about it all. it was impossible to fix with all of that going on so I was going to replace it. It was just out of control.

Because there would not be any of that on the new Lineman's Fellowship site it could be a new beginning. One Lineman one vote. It could be controlled by the membership.

Anyways, that is my side of it and I wanted to tell you about the letter so it wouldn't surprise you. I am really not mad at you guys and so far, I am not holding anything against you though I have to say that cartoon with Tracy and me was pretty funny.

Byron Dumb

Powerlineman

303.xxx.xxxx
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Letter from byron Empty Letter from Byron Dunn Too

Post  CanadianLineman Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Mine was the same letter. I answered his and got this:

powerlineman.us is registered to you is it not?

Byron Dumb

Powerlineman

303.xxx.xxxx

I have never really taken "threats" very well in my lifetime. I'm too old to start now. I informed Mr. Dunn that I hold certification stating my trade as "Lineman", "Power Lineman", Powerlineman" and "Power Line Technician" depending on where I was when I had to "qualify" and that the name "Powerlineman" wasn't a property that could be a Trademark as far as I know, certainly not in Canada.

I guess it kinda makes me loose a little something when I get an E-mail of this kind from someone that would hardly answer my concerns when Homo-phobic racist slurs were directed at me and others unchecked by the owner of the site. I guess being told many, many times I had no rights on that site because it was an American Lineman's Site got in my craw. I'll be damned if someone tells me I'm not supposed to have a domain name that was available.

Ken
CanadianLineman
CanadianLineman

http://www.shotgunsbc.ca

Back to top Go down

Letter from byron Empty Re: Letter from byron

Post  EL Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:55 pm

I guess the new site is a royal "f**k you" to anyone who is not a lineman.....for those of us who are in the trade and work along side of "linemen" on a daily basis......who contribute as much as a lineman to the "whole business of electricity" just in a different way. Oh well....trying to lure you guys away!
EL
EL

Back to top Go down

Post  topgroove Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 pm

The fellowship, sounds like a big circle jerk. I wonder if tracy will be invited. What about big clive the narrowback. What about duckfucker. He is a supervisor lol! at a muni.
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Letter from byron Empty My responce to Byron

Post  topgroove Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:50 am

WTF... you guys up and left the reservation??? are you fucking kidding me! You banned me remember! usernames??? WTF wasn't you that you that allowed Swamprat to post as Southpaw!

wasn't it me that exposed the farse to the General population,,,, and make your school lunch monitor look like the lying stupid bitch she is.

My forum www.linemantoolbox.forumotion.com has no connection with your magazine powerlineman

your regestered trademark that you cherish so highly has nothing to do with my online forum. As a matter of fact I would never want my forum to ever be associated with that crappy Mag that no-one reads anyway. Dude..... wake the fuck up! WTF happened to you. You in some kind of drunken stuper? Once your advertisors contracts are up, your fucked. your forums a joke, the magazine is a mess and you let some stupid bitch run off your best members. Seriously... the entire FBOD except Poot(the backwards ass hillbilly) left your site. the only reason poot stayed is cause he's in love with Tracy! what are you left with? Some URD retard named reppy, a school lunchlady and a couple guys from the UK that never work a fucking thing energized. Oh yeah.... the village idiot Swamprat is back. Good luck with that . Puking Smiley

Fuck you very much

Topgroove.

topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Post  PSE Lineman Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:07 am

Looks like Byron had his chance and missed the boat, now he's scrambling to plug the leaks a day late and a dollar short. If only he would've listened to somebody, anybody to get swampsuck out of there, and ....Good comeback groove! Hit the lag right on the head! Get the forks out, he's Dunn!! (Sometimes I crack myself up!)

PSE Lineman

Back to top Go down

Letter from byron Empty Don't forget.......

Post  johnbellamy Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 am

The linegod Barehander, and how about his #1 little coward bitch sully 1, I have said from the start, his site is a joke, and the handful of JL's that tried to give it any kind of credability have joined the so called "Dark Side". Twisted Evil Remeber, keep your guard up at all times, and enjoy the shit sandwitch Dunnshit. Finger
johnbellamy
johnbellamy

Back to top Go down

Letter from byron Empty powerlineman.us

Post  CanadianLineman Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:22 pm

In case anyone was wondering why Mr. Dunn is so worried about the fact that I hold ownership of http://powerlineman.us is because if you put http://powerlineman.us in the address bar and hit enter:

Presto:

You come to https://linemantoolbox.forumotion.com/

Funny that, just like magic.

Try it. It's pretty cool. Twisted Evil

Actually if you hover your curser over http://powerlineman.us and press left button on your mouse it will tale you right to http://linemantoolbox.formotion.com. But rest assured that if Lineman Tool Box is not on this site anymore you will always find it at http://powerlineman.us

Cheers Twisted Evil

Correction made Groove. Wheeewh, good thing you were watching my 6 or I might have been sued.

Last edited by CanadianLineman on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
CanadianLineman
CanadianLineman

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadianLineman Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:35 am

I wonder if anyone remembers over there that it was me that set it up to have a FBOD in place to try and curb the racist and homophobic nonsense that was going on? Does anyone over there remember it was me that was banned for three month, the first person banned by the way, for trying to wake Byron up to the fact that he had already lost advertisers and was in jeopardy of losing more if the racist, homo-phobic insults continued unabated?

Now that the other site is suffering from “boring posts” that have little relationship to actual real linework, ‘cept Bren the Irish Line Hand, Byron wants to kick someone and make threats. Byron, what I suggest is you get rid of that Racist Political Moron that calls himself Swamprat before he completely ruins your site.

That is, of course, if your site is still salvageable. The jury is still out on that one. Take a look at the “vendor’s buttons”. Not many left and those that are don’t represent a lot of Industry presence. Sorry, dude, but that’s just the way it is.
CanadianLineman
CanadianLineman

Back to top Go down

Post  BATTMAN Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:06 pm

topgroove wrote:nLineman@gmail.com

letter to topgroove Wed, Mar 21, 2012 4:34 PM PDT

View full HTML message

In a day or two you guys are going to be getting a letter from my lawyer. The reason I had to do that is because you are using my official Federal Trade Name to promote your forums.

I have had this happen quite a few times (Line-man.com among others)and this is just what you have to do in order to keep your trade name strong. So I hope that you don't take it personal. I don't like doing it because I don't like giving money to lawyers ever but, it is a part of owning a trade name. If I want to keep it I have to respond to these things. I truly hope that you don't carry it further.

Here is the hell of this whole thing.

I have been working on a new web site that would take care of all of the BULLSHIT that powerlineman forums has become. I have thought about this thing for years and have paid around five or six grand to develop the thing and was right in the process of introducing it to the Linemen when you guys up and left the reservation. I understand what you guys are trying to do and I think that this brand new fresh start forum that I have developed would have been the ticket had not the powerlineman forums shit the bed.

What is different about it is that it is members only AND each member has to be sponsored in by three other existing members. The system keeps track of who sponsored who so each person can only have one identity, identified by his email. In order to become a member you have to swear that you will never bring anyone into the Fellowship who is not a true Lineman. If you can get the sponsorship and votes of the other Linemen then you are in and you can propose others for membership.

You can't even look at the Fellowship site unless you're a member in order to keep out any prying eyes of bosses, vendors, lawyers, girlfriends, and the like.

I had been wanting to tell you guys about it and then the shit hit the fan on powerlineman and everybody is hating my guts for not doing something with the mess that powerlineman Forums became. I was trying to ignore it while I got this thing launched because the real problem of powerlineman forums was fundamental and could not be fixed by me trying to go in there and sort it all out. For God's sake, when you have guys jacking around with three or four personalities and everybody is just flat mean about it all. it was impossible to fix with all of that going on so I was going to replace it. It was just out of control.

Because there would not be any of that on the new Lineman's Fellowship site it could be a new beginning. One Lineman one vote. It could be controlled by the membership.

Anyways, that is my side of it and I wanted to tell you about the letter so it wouldn't surprise you. I am really not mad at you guys and so far, I am not holding anything against you though I have to say that cartoon with Tracy and me was pretty funny.

Byron Dumb

Powerlineman

303.xxx.xxxx

NUMBER ONE ALL THOSE IDEAS HE SAID HE WAS DEVELOPING WAS MY IDEAS AFTER BECOMING SICK AND TIRED OF @SSHOLES HIDING BEHIND PHONY PROFILES. NUMBER TWO MY CONTRIBUTIONS WAS ALL DELETED AND I WAS BANNED FOR LIFE, UNTIL ENOUGH PEOPLE BITCHED ABOUT OTHERS SNEAKING BACK IN UNDER NEW PROFILES NUMBER THREE TRACY AND BYRON, I HAVE A BAD HABIT OF KEEPING A RECORD OF ALL EMAILS AND PMS WHEN BEING JERKED AROUND BY THE LIKES OF YOU.

Last edited by BATTMAN on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
BATTMAN
BATTMAN

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hpskip

Back to top Go down

Letter from byron Empty Racism and PL.com

Post  CanadianLineman Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:12 pm

I E-mailed Mr. Dunn in September 2009 about my disgust with the racism on PL.com. Steve had just left the site as well for some reason I cannot remember. Mr. Dunn chose to do nothing even though he indicated that if racism and abuse was going on he could ban that member. Apparently Mr. Dunn was fine with racist comments about President Obama and other people of colour or nationality.

I haven’t heard anything from Mr. Dunn since his flurry of E-mails last week giving me a “friendly warning” about my ownership and use of http://powerlineman.us which I own legally. Quite frankly I have looked at PL.com recently and it resembles an ambling floating derelict ship with a few fools on board. I had made the offer to Mr. Dunn that the only way powerlineman.us was for sale if he were to ban Swamprat in a very public way however considering the condition of PL.com and its possible future implosion due to the many inane posts I withdraw that offer. www.powerlineman.us is not for sale.

I, like Steve, have kept E-mails. Racism is an unforgivable action if the behaviour is not corrected and I will not tolerate racism. I’m fairly well known for that.
CanadianLineman
CanadianLineman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down