linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Booms in Wisconsin

3 posters

Go down

Mysterious Booms  in  Wisconsin Empty Mysterious Booms in Wisconsin

Post  topgroove Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Police, residents and experts are baffled by the source of mysterious booms and shaking that have been plaguing the town of Clintonville, Wis., for the past three days, and have caused some residents to flee.

The Clintonville Police Department said they have received over 250 calls about noises from underground shaking homes in the northeast corner of the town near Green Bay, Wis. with approximately 5000 residents.

The mystery is even stumping some of the brightest minds at the University of Wisconsin, who were consulted about whether or not these booms could be related to seismic activity.

“I think we can rule out that standard earthquake activity, [that] some swarm of earthquakes is happening in that region. It also really looks like it’s not connected to, say, unusual drilling activity or some other kind of real obvious human induced signal, ” Harold Tobin, one of those professors in the Geoscience department at the University of Wisconsin told WKOW.

Tobin headed to Clintonville after he received a call from the Wisconsin Geological Survey office asking for help.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/03/mysterious-booms-and-trembles-plague-wisconsin-town-baffle-scientists/

topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Booms  in  Wisconsin Empty Re: Mysterious Booms in Wisconsin

Post  topgroove Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 pm

call me crazy but you have to admitt some strange things have been happening around the world. Major Earthquakes ,Volcanos, strange weather patterns. Flocks of birds dropping dead from the sky. Pods of whales and dolphins washing up dead.
could all this strange stuff be caused by HAARP google it or go to www.haarp.net
here's another link http://prof77.wordpress.com/wtf/strange-satellite-image-downloaded-from-austrailian-weather-site/

The Military has been working on this since 1995 and most likely secretly since the 1950's Its sort of a ground based starwars project that transmits megawatts of high frequency energy into the ionosphere. If you go to the official site they talk of using it for communication purposes. for civialian uses the system can be used to peer into the earth several miles down in search of mineral, gas, and oil deposits.

It can also be used to down aircraft and incomming ICBM's .
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Post  topgroove Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:01 am

this was featured on the history channel
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Post  topgroove Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 pm

well, looks like North Korea just wasted $800 million dollars Laughing

They had invited over 200 foriegn Journalists to witness the launch of their newest long ranch missle. They reported it to be a weather satelite lol!

Looks like it broke up in several pieces after a little more than a minute in to the launch, and fell harmlessly into the ocean Smokin Cool

I'm willing to bet HAARP might have had something to do with it, either that or a similiar high frequency energy device. In either case it looks like the research and developement of our missle defence system is paying dividends way cool
topgroove
topgroove

Back to top Go down

Post  rcdallas Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Well I take all that stuff with a grain of salt. We know the media will broadcast what they want you to hear. Like the fukashima whatever nuclear deal; do you hear about it anymore? How about the massive gulf oil spill; how come they don't talk about all the environmental damage that follows along with it?

Maybe I'm wrong, hell I don't know...but at the same time I really don't pay much attention to things that take place outside of my own area. I guess that could be bad or good. The last with police being able to strip search you; hell I never even had a clue it was even being discussed till Becky announced it is what it is.

I want to meet ET Very Happy
rcdallas
rcdallas

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:17 am

rcdallas™️ wrote:Well I take all that stuff with a grain of salt. We know the media will broadcast what they want you to hear. Like the fukashima whatever nuclear deal; do you hear about it anymore? How about the massive gulf oil spill; how come they don't talk about all the environmental damage that follows along with it?

Maybe I'm wrong, hell I don't know...but at the same time I really don't pay much attention to things that take place outside of my own area. I guess that could be bad or good. The last with police being able to strip search you; hell I never even had a clue it was even being discussed till Becky announced it is what it is.

I want to meet ET Very Happy
You are right RC, somethings are better left alone. In this case, I truely believe the government has our best intrests at heart.
A missle defence system that will make nueclear war obsolete Exclamation
American scientists have always been the most inovative and tallented people on the planet! I'm not really a conspiracy guy, rather I think somethings are simply to sensitive to share with the media and the average joe. this technology has been around since the invention of the microwave oven. and now we have the ability to destroy a ICBM in flight cheers change weather patterns in the jetstream and even probe the earth's crust to a depth of 10km!

Think about the advancements we've made in the last 50 years! I remember the day the first didgital clock was introduced geek

admin
Admin

https://linemantoolbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum